• What is a Disaster?
• Identify ways on how to prepare for disasters
• Activity Time: 50 minutes
* Activity 2 Worksheet
1. Ask for the students for insights into the film. Ask questions such as:
When and where did typhoon Haiyan happen?
How did the typhoon affect the community?
Were there things that the community could've done to lessen the effects of the typhoon?
What is a disaster?
What makes a disaster?
2. Discuss experiences during typhoon/ different disasters. (Example: Ondoy, Milenyo, etc)
3. Have the students fill up ACTIVITY 2 Worksheet
f you would be asked by the Mayor to help in disseminating information about a coming typhoon, what tips would you give the people in your community? Write down 5 tips through a comic strip/ graphic novel below.